- Gift Box Set of 2 crystal glasses for grand Martinis at Duke's Bar in London
- 100% lead-free crystal provides highest degree of clarity and brilliance
- Drawn stem technology forms the stem and bowl from one solid piece of crystal
- Fire tempering process increases hardness and durability, resists breakage
- Dimensions: Top: 4 1/8"; Bottom: 2 3/4"; Height: 6 3/4"; Capacity: 7.5 ounces
The Martini Glass Doesn't Get Any Better Than This.
In search of the World's Best Martini Glass, we traveled to London. In an exclusive corner of Mayfair, only a brisk walk away from Buckingham Palace, stands Duke's Hotel, and there, tucked into the decidedly refined hotel bar, was the object of our search. Duke's Bar is where the Martini cocktail became a legend and where Ian Fleming sipped Dry Martinis, so this was our opportunity to find the definitive glass, a vessel worthy of the iconic drink.
Nothing comes close to the perfect cocktails made at this intimate, club-like bar, and the Martinis are both refreshing and rejuvenating. They are straight up frozen gin or vodka enlivened with dashes of bespoke vermouth and oil expertly wrung from generous peels of Amalfi lemon, then strained into stately crystal by white-jacketed bartenders. With elegant stem and sturdy base, the Duke's Bar Martini glass seems to define British cocktail culture, creating a perfect, graceful profile.
Its smooth touch, brilliant clarity, and delicate chime take the sting out of paying $27 for its contents! Offered in a Gift Box of 2 for keeping or giving.