- Premium Gift Box Set of weighty, heavy-sham Double-Rocks Glasses, inspired by legendary barman Harry Craddock of the Savoy Hotel in London, author of ‘The Savoy Cocktail Book’
- Each glass crafted in a half pound of tempered glass, ideal because it’s very durable and less prone to breaking from thermal shock (sudden or extreme changes in temperature); notable for impact resistance; built to withstand the daily rigors of high-volume consumer traffic environments, making it more durable than delicate crystal alternatives
- Part of the cocktail movement is about not only enjoying the taste of a cocktail, but also appreciating its aesthetics; pour your favorite bourbon, rye, or Scotch over a single ice cube and put your feet up and relax
- As mixologists and bartenders move towards using one large ice cube or sphere to create a better drinking experience, ice in this glass makes a bolder statement than a bunch of small dingy ice cubes.
- Strong, solid, thick sham supplies a stable, weighted base, allowing each glass to remain upright on tabletops, counters, and trays, its rolled rim increases chip-resistance to ensure long-lasting use; a wide rim reveals subtle aromas, and abundant shape makes it pleasant to hold
- Dimensions for superior functionality: 3 3/4-inches (T); 2 1/2-inches (B); 4-inches (H); Volume Capacity: 12-ounces; safe, strong, designed to withstand rigors of professional bar service; dishwasher safe for easy care and clean up.
- Featuring a bold look with straight, simple lines, the Essential Whiskey Glass Set is made for endless possibilities, ideal gift-giving idea for hospitality and celebrations - dinner parties, birthdays, engagement, wedding, housewarming, anniversaries, Father’s Day
- The heavy sham offers a substantial, weighty feel as well while increasing the perceived value of each drink; the durable thick walled design and heavy weighted base will keep your drink insulated at the perfect temperature for longer, whether you prefer it ice cold or room temperature
The Whiskey Drinking Glass for a Man’s Man.
Harry Craddock left America during Prohibition to work as a cocktail barman at The American Bar in London's Savoy Hotel. Anything was possible then. With Harry behind the bar, the Savoy became the epicenter of the social universe in the 1920s.
Both supreme gentility and gaiety characterized London’s high society during that period of history, and the spirit of the times is captured in a solid 12-ounce tumbler, for the distinguished gentleman who enjoys his whiskey in a generous rocks glass, with a wide rim to reveal subtle aromas, a cylindrical shape for a comfortable grasp, and heavy on the bottom because whiskey itself is a weighty experience.
Inspired by Mr. Craddock, each glass combines timeless style and good cheer, offered in appreciation of both the man and his contribution to cocktail culture. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.