- Stunning crystal glassware named for the characters in "The Thin Man" films
- Evocative of the post-Prohibition cocktail-sipping age of glamour and decadence
- Statuesque, with faceted stem supporting artfully-etched, sophisticated bowl
- Sturdy, durable, and generously-sized to hold 7 1/2-ounces of favorite cocktails
- Specs: 7 1/2-inches (H); 3-inches (T); 2 3/4-inches (B); dishwasher safe
Le Grande Edition. Classic Nick & Nora Glasses Re-Imagined.
The perfect Nick & Nora glass is a tribute to the classic cocktail glassware of the 1930s and presented in "Le Grand Edition," allowing the style-defining drinks of the era to stand out from the crowd. Evocative of the glamorous nightclubs that provided settings for the cinematic adventures of Nick and Nora Charles, the fictional characters created by Dashiell Hammett in the novel and subsequent film, The Thin Man.
Tall and statuesque, gorgeous and captivating, this refined variation on the original Nick & Nora glass was designed in Paris, crafted with a faceted stem supporting an artfully-etched, sophisticated bowl with sturdy glass walls for durability and insulation, accommodating just over seven ounces of a favorite cocktail. Excellent for dinner parties or any occasion where glamour is requested. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.