- Set of 2 sophisticated cocktail glasses, inspired by Stork Club nightclub originals
- Includes Stork Club logo on the rounded bowls supported by tall, multi-sided stems
- Classics from the cinematic era of Nick & Nora; perfect for vintage cocktail recipes
- Suitable for home or professional service; durable for everyday use; dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 2 1/2-inches (T); 2 1/2-inches (B); 6 1/2-inches (H); Capacity: 7 ounces
Nick & Nora Visit "New York's New Yorkiest Place.”
It was 1934, and the year’s most talked-about film was “The Thin Man” with William Powell and Myrna Loy as the quick-witted, perpetually tipsy Nick and Nora Charles. It was the same year a former speakeasy called the Stork Club moved to 3 East 53rd Street, just East of Fifth Avenue. Columnist Walter Winchell called the location “New York’s New Yorkiest place.” The Stork Club became home-away-from-home for the top talent of stage and screen, and yes, Powell and Loy (aka Nick and Nora) were regulars.
With the repeal of Prohibition, cocktails at the Stork Club were served in swellegant glasses with rounded bowls emblazoned with the nightclub’s logo, supported by tall, multi-sided stems. True to the sophisticated classics of an earlier era, they are fun to hold, fun to sip from. Excellent for dinner parties or any occasion where glamour is requested. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.