- Set of 1930s-era crystal cocktail coupes from the glamorous venue of old Hollywood
- Finished with etched icons borrowed from the Cafe Tracadero's glittering interior
- Vintage coupe, about one-third the size of today's typical "Martini" glass
- Elegant yet durable, lead-free crystal; thermal shock and spill resistant
- 6 1/4-ounce capacity; measures 5 7/8" high by 2 3/4" wide (dishwasher safe)
The Cinematic Nick and Nora Cocktail Glass. Cafe Trocadero Edition.
One of the most illustrious clubs in LA history, Café Trocadero was truly a glamorous venue where the old Hollywood Guard reveled in decadence. The "Troc" served as the model for nightclub settings in "The Thin Man" series of films, where Nick and Nora Charles sipped cocktails in between solving crimes. The real life club saw countless stars including Lana Turner, Deanna Durbin, Rita Hayworth, Robert Taylor, Tyrone Power, Fred Astaire, Jean Harlow, Clark Gable, Bing Crosby and William Powell -- Nick Charles himself!
Evocative of Cafe Trocadero, and somewhere between a Martini glass and a traditional coupe, each Special Edition Nick and Nora glass is etched with icons borrowed from the club's glamorous interior. Excellent for dinner parties or any occasion where glamour is requested. Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.