- Stylish Hip Flask Set in a Presentation Gift Box, authorized by the Fitzgerald Estate Limited
- Ergonomic shape crafted in stainless-steel; includes 2 corresponding shot glasses and easy-fill funnel
- Engraved with words of F. Scott Fitzgerald from 1922's "The Beautiful and Damned"
- Leak-proof, screw-down cap with captive top; rust and corrosion resistant; 8-ounce capacity
- Makes great party favor, gift for birthdays, father's day, groomsmen, bridal, best man, graduation etc.
Authorized by the Fitzgerald Estate.
F. Scott Fitzgerald described the 1920s as “the greatest, gaudiest spree in history.” Prohibition was cheerfully and generally flouted, and everybody had a glorious time. It was fun to drink, and fun to mock the law, and it was considered rude not to accept a drink that was offered to you. You drank whatever you could get, or what the host had, but mostly you carried your own in a flask, discreetly tucked into a hip pocket, to be sure of what you got.
There's no longer the need to conceal your spirit of choice. When necessity arises, however (and won't it), this refined flask fits in a purse or a vest pocket, the curved shape makes it comfortable to use as a boot flask, and a captive top with a hinge prevents losing the small lid. Whether your weekend plans include a day at the golf course or a night at the opera, take along the Fitzgerald Collection Hip Flask wherever you go.
There is something very fine about drinking from a vessel engraved with the words of Scott Fitzgerald, well-known flask carrier. It adds a little flavor to whatever’s inside. Offered in a handsome black Gift Presentation Box, for keeping or giving. Dimensions: 4 1/4-inches H x 3 3/4-inches W x 3/4-inch D. Authorized by the Fitzgerald Estate Limited. .