- Handsome Gift Box Set of 2 Coupe-Style Cocktail Glasses from the Ritz Paris
- Generous 8.5-ounce (251 ml) capacity; versatile for wide range of cocktails
- 6-inch-tall stature and sleek design used at the legendary Bar Hemingway
- Dishwasher safe; holds up to the rigors of restaurant use
- Gift Box includes 2 glasses plus original cocktail recipe from the Bar Hemingway
When most of us think of the Ritz -- or even Paris more generally -- our imaginations harken back to post-war, 1920s Paris and its most famous American ex-par, Ernest Hemingway.
You can't help but imagine Hemingway at the Ritz, sipping cocktails in what was then called the Petitie Bar, deep in conversation or debate with the likes of F. Scott Fitzgerald, Gertrude Stein, Picasso or Cole Porter.
The stature and sleek design of the 1920s-era "Old Ritz" Paris Cocktail Coupe offers a stunning visual presentation for the home dinner or cocktail party. Enjoy favorite cocktails in an elegant glass, with a side of history. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.