Brand: HISTORY COMPANY
- Elegant reproduction of etched-glass Cocktail Jigger, circa 1930
- Durable enough to withstand the wear and tear at a professional bar
- Exclusive, limited-edition bar accessory, weighted for balance
- Double-sided, with rolled edges to direct smooth flow of liquor
- Accurate measures of 2-ounces on one side and 1-ounce on the other
Details: "A Cocktail Should Always Be Perfect" (Frank of the Ritz) Through the 1930s, the Ritz Hotel was the first port of call in Paris for American expats in search of a drink. The Ritz Bar became one of the most select watering holes in the world and Frank Meier, the drink-shaker-in-charge, burnished a reputation for inventive concoctions that have become the stuff of legend. While many bartenders of the era used a sherry glass to measure out ingredients, "Frank of the Ritz" employed a French glassmaker to produce a double-sided "jigger" for measuring the perfect amounts of ingredients in the preparation of cocktails. Offered is a reproduction of the vintage Ritz Bar Jigger, crafted in transparent, classically-etched glass with precise 2-ounces and 1-ounce measurements. Taller and more narrow than standard jiggers, which can help prevent spills while pouring. An exclusive, limited-edition bar accessory for the home and professional bartender alike. Offered in a Gift Box, for keeping or giving.
Item Condition: New