- 1930s-era Cocktail Coupe inspired by
- Chicago's legendary Chez Paree nightclub
- etro-shaped bowl versatile for all shaken or stirred "up" cocktails
- Artisan crafted for visual intrigue, slender stem and sturdy, cut-glass base
- Toughened to withstand the rigors of a professional bar; dishwasher safe
- Specs: 5 1/2-inches (H); 3 1/8-inches (T); 2 7/8-inches (B); Capacity: 8 ounces
Bet Your Bottom Dollar You'll Lose the Blues in Chicago.
Located on Chicago's Magnificent Mile, Chez Paree was called “the most glamorous night club in history,” a mecca for the city’s trinity of businessmen, politicians, and members of the mob. Sophisticated travelers considered an evening at the Chez a must when in the Windy City. Long-legged showgirls called the “Adorables” warmed up the crowd draped in skimpy costumes with exaggerated headdresses, as guys and dolls arrived for dinner and rounds of drinks. (Jackets for gentlemen, please). Decorated in pink and black with marbleized walls and candelabras, the theatrical setting included tables topped with pretty chinaware and gleaming cocktail coupes.
The legendary Chez Paree inspires a sparkling crystal-clear glass that elevates the cocktail experience, uniting functionality and aesthetics. Artisan crafted with a sturdy, cut-glass base, long, slender stem, and a classic coupe bowl that allows aromatics and flavors of the spirit-forward cocktail to be revealed. The versatile shape makes these glasses ideal for serving all shaken or stirred "up" cocktails, but none better than the famous Chicago Cocktail (recipe included). Perfect for formal entertaining and durable enough for everyday use. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.