- Premium Gift Box Set of 2 professional-quality, experly-crafted Art Deco-style Martini glasses from Miami Beach's Five O'Clock Club, the legendary 1950s-era nightclub; adds South Beach sex appeal to your stemware collection
- Coupe glasses make for an especially fun vessel for sipping, toasting, and serving cocktails; fundamentalists welcome the revival of this stunning, ultra-swanky vessel, with deco-inspired faceted stem, gracefully-curved bowl; exceptional quality, design, size
- Your Gift Box includes 1950s-era history of Miami cocktail culture, plus one dozen signature beverage coasters and vintage postcard; plus, the sentimental value makes for a great conversation starter
- Toast to the style of the 1950s with this functional, eye-catching version, a unique take on the traditional coupe glass of cocktail culture; makes every night worth celebrating
- Each coupe just begs for more uses; the unique design benefits both the service of Champagne and the spirits of drinks served ‘up,’ shaken or stirred with ice and then served chilled, without ice; balanced when tasting, robust and flexible
- Dimensions for superior functionality: 3 3/4-inches (T); 2 3/4-inches (B); 5 3/4-inches (H); Volume Capacity: 7-ounces; safe, strong, designed to withstand rigors of professional bar service; dishwasher safe for easy care and clean up.
- Unconditional 100% Quality and Satisfaction Guarantee
- Multipurpose stemware set is economical, convenient, and saves major cabinet space. The versatile coupe can be used for different occasions; besides preparing classic cocktails in your home bar, the glasses can become sweet dessert coupes
- Perfect for the stylish cocktail aficionados; ideal gift-giving idea for hospitality and celebrations - dinner parties, birthdays, engagement, wedding, housewarming, anniversaries
- The vintage-style, smaller, proven, more practical 7-ounce size keeps drinks colder longer than a larger glass; combines classic form and traditional glassmaking technique
Welcome to Miami Beach in the 1950s.
By the 1950s, the cocktail had become thoroughly pervasive in American society, and drinking called for some hip digs. In Miami that place was the Five O’Clock Club, a popular nightclub named for serving free drinks to anyone still at the bar at 5 AM, those sessions usually populated by after-work waiters, waitresses, musicians from other clubs, and an occasional celebrity or two.
Settling in for the three-drink minimum, patrons sipped favorite drinks from Art Deco glasses inspired by the architectural legacy of South Beach. Cocktail fundamentalists welcome the revival of this ultra-swanky, sleek, and classy vessel, with deco stem, classic rounded bowl, and a certai South Beach sex appeal. Toast to the style of the 1950s with this functional, eye-catching version, a unique take on the traditional coupe glass of cocktail culture. Makes every night worth celebrating.
Offered is a Gift Box Set of 2 1950s-Era Miami Beach Deco Coupe Glasses, for keeping or giving.