- Cinematic cocktail coupes, inspired by Jean Harlow, 1930s screen goddess
- Design includes deco stem, flared, extra-wide bowl, and embossed footplate
- Wide, stylized coupe bowl opens up the aromatic qualities of craft cocktails
- Suitable for formal service yet durable for everyday use; dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 3 3/4" (top); 2 7/8" (bottom); 6" (height); Capacity: 4.75 ounces
Hollywood Dinner Party, Circa 1933.
She was uniquely and undeniably beautiful, radiating a style unlike anything 1930s movie audiences had ever seen. In "Dinner at Eight," one of the great screen comedies of manners, Jean Harlow took Hollywood by storm. She is at her most beautiful, mixing girlish innocence with brash sexiness. She was put in the artistic hands of costume designer Adrian, and it was a match made in heaven. Harlow wore shimmering satin like no one else, to stun, to wow, to dazzle. It was the making of the most iconic actress of the Hollywood classic films era.