- Sophisticated cocktail glasses inspired by the historic Gentleman's Club
- Weighty, clubby and the epitome of British upper-class cocktail service
- Sturdy, faceted stem supports etched, decorative bowl, adding grip and visual appeal
- Rim-tempered construction offers remarkable durability; dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: Top: 3 1/8"; Bottom: 2 1/4"; Height: 3 1/4"; Capacity: 9 ounces
Gentlemen, the Bar is Open.
Think of it as the inner sanctum of the British aristocracy. After the First World War, Captain Herbert J. Buckmaster and friends agreed to establish a gentlemen's club with an American cocktail bar, and so the Buck's Club was formed in 1919. Members (who once included Winston Churchill) settle into comfortable Chesterfields, read the Tatler, and perhaps sip a Buck's Fizz cocktail, created here in 1921 by a bartender named Malachy McGarry.
Inspired by the ardent cocktail drinkers at Buck's, these weighty, clubby glasses are the epitome of the British upper class, enhancing the pleasure of a favorite cocktail, inspiring cult-like devotion. A sturdy, faceted stem supports the etched, decorative bowl, adding grip and visual appeal. An impressive addition to the well-stocked bar for entertaining, offered in a Gift Box of 4 for keeping or giving.