- Set of 2 sophisticated cocktail coupes, inspired by El Morocco nightclub originals
- 1940s design includes rounded, artisan-sculpted bowls atop tall, statuesque stems
- Coupes from a fabulous era, perfect for glamorous presentation of craft cocktails
- Suitable for formal service yet durable for everyday use; dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 3 3/4-inches (T); 3-inches (B); 6 1/2-inches (H); Capacity: 9 ounces
From the Golden Era of New York City Nightclubs.
El Morocco was the soul of a glamorous New York that burst forth with the effervescent repeal of Prohibition. The stars popped out at night, danced to Gershwin and Cole Porter, and dined under white palms, framed by the celebrated zebra-striped banquettes, synonymous with exotic sophistication. But mere mortals did not walk into the El Morocco. A velvet rope policy guaranteed exclusive entry to club regulars, and Maitre d’ Angelo Zuccotti was a figure more vigilant than St. Peter at Heaven’s Gate.
Cocktails at El Morocco were served in stunning crystal coupes whose perfectly rounded, artisan-sculpted bowls atop tall, statuesque stems dare you to not love them. True to the sophisticated coupes of an earlier era, they are fun to hold, fun to sip from. Excellent for dinner parties or any occasion where glamour is requested. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.