- Reserve Set of Champagne Cocktail Coupes inspired by Zelda Fitzgerald in Paris
- Retro-shaped bowl versatile for all shaken or stirred "up" cocktails
- Artisan crafted for visual intrigue, slim sidewalls are sleek, yet durable
- Toughened to withstand the rigors of a professional bar; dishwasher safe
- Specs: 5 3/4-inches (H); 3 3/4-inches (T); 3-inches (B); Capacity: 5 ounces
Zelda Fitzgerald, the Paris Years.
Zelda Fitzgerald led such a melodramatic life that it seemed like the stuff of fiction. As the first American flapper, Zelda epitomised a new breed of modern woman who scandalised polite society with her short hair, fast morals and spirited defences of a women’s right to drink, dance and flirt in the way that men did. When she and husband Scott arrived in Paris in 1924, Zelda discovered Champagne Cocktails, in her words, "the epitome of urban sophistication." And she could knock her cocktails back with the best of them.
A favorite watering hole of the Fitzgeralds, the legendary Ritz Bar of 1920s Paris inspires a sparkling crystal-clear glass that elevates the sipping experience, uniting functionality and aesthetics. Artisan crafted with a sturdy, flat foot for stability, slim yet durable sidewalls, long, slender stem, and a classic coupe bowl that allows aromatics and ﬂavors of cocktails to be revealed. The versatile coupe shape makes these glasses ideal for serving all shaken or stirred "up" cocktails, but none better than the refined Champagne Cocktail. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.