- Exquisite reproduction of Victorian-era Bitters Bottle, for home or professional mixology
- Artisan-crafted with a circular body, decorated with a pattern of diamond-shaped cuttings
- Universally usable for adding needed complexity to classic and contemporary cocktails
- Fitted with a dasher top; a drop or two can drastically change the flavor profile of a drink
- Dimensions: Height: 5.25"; Top Diameter: 1.25"; Capacity: 156 ml / 5.25 ounces
A Bitters Bottle for Bartenders, Cocktail Enthusiasts, Herbalists, and More.
J. H. Hobbs, Brockunier and Company was one of the largest and best known manufacturers of glass in the United States in the 19th century. Its products were distributed world-wide.
Offered is an exquisite reproduction of the company's Victorian-era glass bottle for apothecary bitters and tinctures, perfect for adding essential flavor components to classic and contemporary cocktails. This 155 ml / 5.25 ounce bottle is artisan-crafted with a circular body, decorated with a pattern of diamond-shaped cuttings and fitted with a dasher top. It makes a fashionable addition to the home or professional bar.
Even the most attentive mixologist values the precision of this gadget, which provides the power to transform the mixed drink. Offered in a Gift Box, for keeping or giving.