- Glass bottle Olive Oil Dispenser from Italy, for home or professional dining room
- Artisan-crafted in thick, square glass with raised "olive branch" design; Gift Boxed
- Fitted with long, curved, no-drip metal spout, and hinged lid to keep out dust and air
- High-quality rubber-ribbed stopper molded directly onto the base of the pourer
- Dimensions: Height: 11.5"; Top: 1"; Bottom: 2 1/4 x 2 1/4; Capacity: 500 ml / 16.75 ounces
There’s a Saying about Olive Oil: "Pour It with the Elbow Up High."
Observe the handsome dispenser we discovered at Le Tre Vaselle, a five-star restaurant in Italy's northern province of Tuscany, the world’s most famous olive oil producing region, where the precious liquid is almost a religion. This rustic, locally-crafted bottle of "Olio extra vergine d'oliva" sits proudly on dining tables for drizzling on salads, toasted bread, pastas or soups. The 500 ml / 16.75 ounce dispenser is artisan-crafted in thick, square glass with raised "olive branch" design and fitted with a long, curved metal spout, and hinged lid designed to keep dust, air, and other debris from falling down into the bottle when it's not in use and high-quality rubber-ribbed stopper molded directly onto the base of the pourer (no chance of the stopper and pour spout separating). It makes an elegant addition to the home or professional dining room. Offered in a Gift Box, for keeping or giving.
“To taste an oil, you must first smell it with one nostril, and then the other,” say the locals, explaining that one nostril is always stronger. “Now take a tiny sip and let it slide down your tongue.”