- Set of 2 precision craft beer glasses, engineered for fragrant, hop-heavy beers
- Highly coveted for aesthetics and highly effective in intensifying flavor expression
- Bulb-like bowl funnels aromas toward the nose for improved flavor reception
- Wide lip captures and enhances volatiles while supporting large, foamy heads
- Capacity: 16.75-ounces or 495-ml; Dimensions: 6" (H); 2.75" (T); 2.75" (B)
The Best Beer Glass You'll Ever Own!
Sommeliers and cicerones claim that it enhances the nose and flavor of a beer in a manner unlike any other glassware in the world, a feature that has solidified this glass as the uncontested favorite among top-tier restaurants. Distributed primarily to European brewmasters at the outset, the "Tulip Extreme" is available in the U.S. for the first time.
Everything about the production of the glass has been pushed to the extreme, from the bulb-like bowl which tapers inward, funneling aromas toward the nose for improved flavor reception — something equally appropriate for fragrant, hop-heavy and yeast-driven beers — to the wide lip which captures and enhances volatiles while perfectly supporting large, foamy heads. Its finely honed craftsmanship is near impossible to ignore, a glass that balances perfectly in your hand, improving delivery to the tippler’s palate.
The "Tulip Extreme" is more than a mere vehicle for consumption. It’s a precision instrument — one that remains highly coveted for its aesthetics and highly effective in intensifying underlying sensory components, the finest possible expression of a beer. Offered is a Gift Box Set of 2 "Tulip Extreme" World's Best Craft Beer Glasses for your personal sipping pleasure. Your beer-drinking friends will beg to know where you got them. (Includes Checklist of Beer-Tasting Descriptors)