- Collectible Set of Cocktail Coupes authorized by The Ernest Hemingway Estate
- Artisan crafted with sturdy stem and rounded coupe bowl to fit comfortably in the hand
- Perfect proportions and clear-as-a-bell "clink" raise a glass to the legenday author
- Branded with the Hemingway signature “H” crossed with giant Gulf Stream marlin
- Specs: 5 1/4-inches (H); 3 2/3-inches (T); 2 1/2-inches (B); Capacity: 9 ounces
Ernest Hemingway was drawn to Cuba because of excellent fishing in the Gulf Stream. When not aboard the Pilar, his 38-foot wheeler, he could be found at the Hotel Ambos Mundos, writing in the morning, standing in front of his typewriter, plucking the keys as fast as the words might come to him. By 11 AM, as the Havana heat began to creep into his room, it was a short stroll to El Floridita, where bartender Constantino Ribalaigua served the island's finest Daiquiris.
Hemingway’s spirit inspires a sparkling cocktail glass that elevates the Daiquiri experience, uniting functionality and aesthetics. Artisan crafted with a sturdy base, slender stem, and classic coupe bowl branded with the Hemingway “H” crossed with a giant marlin, celebrating his passion for game fishing. The versatile shape makes these glasses ideal for serving all shaken or stirred "up" cocktails, but none better than the Hemingway Daiquiri. Authorized by The Ernest Hemingway Estate. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.
Ernest Hemingway’s passion for game fishing inspires a sparkling cocktail glass, crafted with a sturdy base, slender stem, and classic coupe bowl, branded with the Hemingway “H” crossed with a giant marlin.