- Pair of stylish, graceful coupe-style saucer glasses with long stems; made in France
- Design inspired by 1930s Paris nightclub settings in Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers films
- Holds 5.25 fluid ounces, perfect for Champagne, sparkling wine, or cocktail service
- Dishwasher safe; toughened to withstand the rigors of the hospitality industry
- Dimensions: Height: 4 3/4-inches; Top Diameter: 3 1/2-inches
The Sophisticated Style and Grace of Fred and Ginger are Captured in These Champagne Coupes.
Experience the ageless elegance of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, with all the lingering associations of romance, rustling silks and satins, and Champagne sipped in all-white art deco nightclubs from sophisticated coupes.
Dancing together, Astaire and Rogers expressed many of love’s moods: courtship and seduction, repartee and responsiveness, teasing and challenge, the surprise of newfound harmony, the happy recapture of bygone romance, and the giddy exhilaration of high spirits.
The French-made, 5 1/2-ounce Fred and Ginger Champagne Coupe is a revival of the glamorous glass, inspired by the Paris setting in “Shall We Dance?” Add sparkle to your Champagne service with this Gift Box Set of 2. Intended for keeping or giving.