- 2 Sets of Tequila and Sangrita glasses for the Mexican method of drinking tequila
- Sturdy glasses feel comfortable your hands, creating the perfect sipping experience
- Crafted with fracture resistance for unsurpassed durability; dishwasher safe
- Each 7 1/4-ounce Tequila glass measures: Top: 3"; Bottom: 3"; Height: 3 1/2"
- Each 3 1/4-ounce Sangrita glass measures: Top: 1 3/4"; Bottom: 1 3/4"; Height: 3 5/8"
How to Make Tequila & Sangrita "Completo."
Mexico City has hundreds of watering holes, but none is more well-known than the Opera Bar, dispensing local tequila since 1876. Over the years, a parade of famous, infamous, and not-so-famous guests have graced its mahogany bar and tables, among them Mexican revolutionary hero Pancho Villa who blew a bullet hole into the ceiling back in 1910. The hole is still there and the barman will be pleased to point it out.
The old-school bartenders at this 19th-century institution respect "servicio de tequila tradicional," fine tequila with the accompaniment of sangrita, a salty-sweet tomato-based chaser. Observe the handsome partner glasses used at the historic Opera Bar, one a sipping glass for tequila, the other a caballito (pony) glass for sangrita, drinking etiquette that has been passed down from generation to generation. Offered is a Gift Box Set of 2 Tequila and 2 Sangrita Glasses, for keeping or giving. Salud!