- Exquisite replica of the Royal-inspired Bitters Bottle, originally produced for Harrod's
- Artisan-crafted with circular body, decorated with the British royal crest
- Universally usable for adding needed complexity to classic and contemporary cocktails
- Fitted with a dasher top; a drop or two can drastically change the flavor profile of a drink
- Dimensions: Overall Height: 5.25"; Top Diameter: 1.25"; Capacity: 150 ml / 5 ounces
A British Gentleman's Cocktail Companion.
Replica of a bitters bottle for the bar, originally produced for Harrod's Department Store in London, inspired by the Prince of Wales Cocktail composed by Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, later to be King Edward VII. The 150 ml / 5 ounce vial is artisan-crafted with a circular body, decorated with the British royal crest, and fitted with a stainless-steel dasher top. Makes a fashionable addition to the home or professional bar. Even the most attentive mixologist values the precision of this gadget, which provides the power to transform the mixed drink. Offered in a Gift Box, for keeping or giving.