- Set of 2 Bourbon Whiskey Glasses, inspired by Mark Twain's Old Crow tumbler
- Wide mouth is designed to enhance flavor profiles and sipping experience
- Universally usable for bourbon whiskey, single malts, rum, tequila or cognac
- For added stability the glass tapers into a weighted base; resistant to thermal shock
- Dimensions: Height: 3 1/2"; Top: 3"; Base: 2 3/4"; Capacity: 10 1/2-ounces; dishwasher safe
Pour Two Fingers of Bourbon in This Glass. Offer a Toast to Mark Twain.
When you drink Bourbon, you are in the company of some of the world's finest minds and characters. “If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go," said Mark Twain, who spent his summers at Quarry Farm on East Hill in Elmira, New York.
When not ensconced in his octagonal study, he found his way into town where he became a member in good standing of the "Social Club" at Klapproth’s Tavern. Mark Twain and his pals gathered there to play billiards and indulge the pleasure of knocking back Old Crow. In fact, he was such a fan of Old Crow Bourbon, he paid a visit to the Frankfort, Kentucky distillery in the 1880s.
The proper glass plays an important part of the Bourbon drinking experience, revealing the depth and nuance of the distiller's art. This glass, as Mr. Twain would no doubt attest, was created to truly enjoy Bourbon. The weighted-base "Social Club" Bourbon Whiskey Glass respects and reveres the spirit straight, neat, or with an ice cube or two. The curved shape, which directs aromatics to the nostrils as liquid hits the tongue, brings out obvious flavors missed in other glasses. First and foremost the glass is hard to put down. It's comfortable to sip from and feels great in the hand.
Pour yourself two fingers of the good stuff, and offer a toast to the father of American literature. Gift Box Set of 2 includes "The Gentleman's Guide to Bourbon."