- French Aromatic Bitters Bottle in a Gift Box, for home or professional mixology
- Universally usable for most classic and famous cocktails, i.e. Manhattan, Old Fashioned, Sazerac
- Beveled-glass body is fitted with a dasher top; ensures consistency with every dash
- Imported from France; crafted by the artisan glassmakers of Alsace-Lorraine
- Dimensions: Height: 5.25"; Top Diameter: 1.25"; Capacity: 156 ml / 5.25 ounces
A Bitters Bottle for Bartenders, Cocktail Enthusiasts, Herbalists, and More.
Parisians have perfected the art of mixology. Observe the handsome glass bitters bottle we discovered at La Pharmacie, an old antique pharmacy with a new life as a cocktail bar, a few steps from the city's Republic Square, rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud, where aromatic bitters/tinctures are essential flavor components of the most classic and famous cocktails, for example the Manhattan, Old Fashioned, and the Sazerac.
This 155 ml / 5.25 ounce French bitters bottle is artisan-crafted with a beautiful beveled body and fitted with a dasher top. It makes an elegant addition to the home or professional bar. Even the most attentive mixologist values the precision of this gadget, which ensures consistency with every dash. Offered in a Gift Box, for keeping or giving.