- Gift Box Set of 4 "Neat Pour" Japanese Whiskey Glasses; Imported.
- Used at craft bars in Ginza, Tokyo, where bartending is a true art form.
- Sophisticated, minimalist glass is an interplay of function and design.
- Crafted for the professional bar; dishwasher-safe up to 5,000 cycles.
- Specifications: Height: 3 1/4"; Top: 3"; Capacity: 10 ounces/295 ml.
Sophisticated, Minimalist Whiskey Glass. An Interplay of Function and Design.
Japanese culture is a precise ballet of detail and harmony. It is a culture of noticing all things and all elements. Every detail is remarkably thoughtful, and this principle applies at the Japanese Bar.
According to Kazuo Uyeda, master mixologist of the Tender Bar in Ginza, Tokyo, the whiskey glass should be something relatively simple, avoiding anything too elaborate that might upstage the drink. Something else that adds to the flavor of the drink is thin glass, which his guests prefer.
This masterpiece was created from a collaboration of artisan glassmakers and professional Japanese barmen, a sophisticated, minimalist glass, an interplay of function and design. It is completely seamless and without designs or etchings; the elegantly uncomplicated look adds an air of ceremony to any occasion.
A striking addition to the home or professional bar. The Gift Box Set of 4 Japanese "Ginza Bar" Whiskey Glasses, offered for keeping or giving.