- Set of 4 Highball Glasses featuring an elegant, minimalist design; Imported.
- Used in Japanese bars where highball service has evolved to a true art form.
- Crafted for the professional bar; dishwasher-safe up to 5,000 cycles.
- Specifications: Height: 6"; Top: 2 1/2"; Capacity: 14 3/4 ounces/435 ml.
- Includes instructions for "The Japanese Highball Ritual."
The Amazing Art of the Japanese Highball Glass. An Interplay of Function and Design.
Japanese highball service has evolved to a true art form, as elegant suit-clad bartenders ritualize every detail with "mizuwari," the careful, artful practice of building ice, whiskey and mineral water in the pre-chilled glass. Proper preparation even requires a very precise number of stirs — thirteen and a half stirs of the whiskey, followed by another three and a half of the drink.
The beauty of this tradition is in the simplicity and control of each element, about being in the moment, and selecting the perfect glass to be the cornerstone of the drink. The sophisticated, minimalist Japanese "Mizuwari" Highball Glass, an interplay of function and design, is completely seamless and without designs or etchings; the elegantly simple and uncomplicated look adds an air of ceremony to any occasion.
A striking addition to the home or professional bar. The Gift Box Set of 4 Japanese Bar "Mizuwari" Highball Glasses includes instructions for "The Japanese Highball Ritual."