- Dimensions: Top Diameter: 2 1/4"; Bottom Diameter: 1 7/8"; Height: 3 1/2"
- Includes six, perfect-sized 5-ounce glasses with thick bases and straight-sided design
- Glasses suit European philosophy that wine drinking should be easy and comfortable
- The stemless glasses fit compactly into a dishwasher and take up less room in a cabinet
- Functional, informal, stemless wine glasses, inspired by the informal Italian "bàcaro"
How to Drink Wine Like an Italian.
Bàcaro is a Venetian word to describe a humble restaurant serving simple food and good, young local wines in delightfully charming and informal glasses with an everyday vibe that says "relax and enjoy!"
Introducing to the American table a set of six 5-ounce stemless wine glasses that reflect something of Italian simplicity, of cucina povera and down-to-earth authenticity -- function over form -- without pretentious flourishes. There is also something tactile and comforting, a satisfying degree of purpose about these small peasant glasses, just right with humble food shared amongst friends. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 6, for keeping or giving.