- HISTORY COMPANY EXCLUSIVE Tall Glasses with Metal Holders for Irish Coffee, Hot Toddy, and all hot drinks
- FULLY TEMPERED Commercial glassware designed to withstand thermal and mechanical shock
- DURABLE Designed for optimum strength, durability and safety; dishwasher safe
- PRACTICAL Stainless-Steel holder with handgrip keeps drinks hot and hands cool
- MEASURES 6.25-inches Height; 2.75-inches Top Diameter; Capacity 10-ounces
In Praise of Hot Drinks.
Charles H. Baker, author of The Gentleman’s Companion, writes: “Serve cold drinks arctic cold, and serve hot drinks steaming hot. Compromise in either of these events is merely bargaining with fault and disaster.” Hot cocktails are beautiful, aromatic, and delicious. From a solid Toddy or a rich Hot Buttered Rum to a spiked Irish Coffee or a Mulled Wine.... Some Like It Hot! These cocktails are just as complex and exciting as their icy cousins, and as bartenders explore ways to provide guests that warm, comforted feeling, they insist on a proper glass. The best glass is fully-tempered, heavy enough to hold heat, and cradled in a gleaming stainless-steel holder with a handle attached so you don’t burn your hands. Sometimes there is simply no need for serveware to be either clever or original. It only needs to be the best. 2 Two-Piece Sets are offered in a Gift Box, for keeping or giving.