- Set of 2 cinematic cocktail coupes, inspired by the "World's Most Beautiful Woman"
- Design includes pedestal stem, flared, extra-wide bowl, and embossed footplate
- Wide, stylized coupe bowl opens up the aromatic qualities of craft cocktails
- Suitable for formal service yet durable for everyday use; dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 3" (top); 2 7/8" (bottom); 7 1/4" (height); Capacity: 4.75 ounces
Eye Candy for Cocktails. A Cinematic Coupe Inspired by Hedy Lamarr.
She was the very essence of a "Movie Star." At the height of her film career, actress Hedy Lamarr was known as "the most beautiful woman in the world." From her notorious nude scene in the erotic Czech film Ecstasy (1933) to the smoldering, bejeweled temptress perched on velour cushions in the 1949 classic Samson and Delilah, she became a sex symbol for the ages. That she was so deeply captivating on camera added to the public’s obsessive attraction to her. At a time in which cinema devoted itself to finding and photographing beautiful women everywhere, she was the most glamorous woman who ever stepped in front of a movie camera. Period.
Hedy Lamarr was a 20th century icon and truly lived a life worth toasting. With its tall, pedestal stem, embossed footplate, and a bowl design that flatters craft cocktails, the cinematic coupe is quintessential Lamarr. True to the sophisticated, smaller-size glasses of an earlier era, they are fun to hold, fun to sip. Excellent for dinner parties or any occasion where glamour is requested. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.