Please Note: Standard Shipping only. Allow 6 to 8 weeks production time. To request free leather samples, email email@example.com
- Historic high-back chair used by Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Each chair built-to-order, one at a time, by American hands
- 8-way hand-tied coil springs provide posture support and comfort
- Traditional tufted seat and back; old world craftsmanship
- Full 360-degree tilt swivel with lock; adjustable seat height
- Upholstered in top-grain leather from Australian cowhides, choice of 31 colors
- Measures: 25"w x 29"d x 43" to 46"h; Weight: 70 lbs; Proudly Made-in-America
The Springwood Estate in Hyde Park, New York, was the lifelong homestead of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, America’s 32nd President. Interior decorations reflected the lifestyle favored by his “old money” family, including a traditional desk chair used in his study.
This sophisticated, Made-in-America reproduction of the historic chair provides maximum in posture support and comfort, while reflecting executive style and refinement. Crafted in top grain leather with even colorization throughout the entire hide. The chair swivels a full 360-degrees and is perched atop upgraded casters which results in complete maneuverability. Combines old world craftsmanship with 21st century ergonomic seating principles.
Medium-Back Chair / Exposed Wood Open Arm / Tilt Swivel with Lock / Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment.