- Reserve Set of Cocktail Coupes inspired by F. Scott Fitzgerald's years in Paris
- Retro-shaped bowl versatile for all shaken or stirred "up" cocktails
- Artisan crafted by French glassmakers; exceptional clarity and elegant, elongated stem
- Fully tempered to withstand the rigors of the professional bar; dishwasher safe
- Specs: 5 5/8-inches (H); 4 3/8-inches (T); 3-inches (B); Capacity: 8 ounces
F. Scott Fitzgerald, the Paris Years.
Among the hard-drinking, fast-living, young expatriates of the 1920s, F. Scott Fitzgerald and his wife Zelda romped through the capitals of Europe, from one grand hotel to another, building reputations for misbehavior, seemingly with a cocktail in either hand. As America’s first celebrity couple, they wrote their way into the spotlight, creating their own mythology of gin-soaked days and fun-filled nights. It was the 1920s, described by Fitzgerald as “the greatest, gaudiest spree in history."
A favorite watering hole of the Fitzgeralds, Harry's New York Bar in Paris inspires a sparkling crystal-clear glass that elevates the sipping experience, uniting functionality and aesthetics. Artisan crafted by French glassmakers with a sturdy, flat foot for stability, slim yet durable sidewalls, long, slender stem, and a classic coupe bowl that allows aromatics and ﬂavors of cocktails to be revealed. The versatile coupe shape makes these glasses ideal for serving all shaken or stirred "up" cocktails, but none better than Harry's Sidecar Cocktail. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.