- Pulled-Stem European Crystal Glass for the Martini and other cocktails
- Fashionable design inspired by Europe’s trendiest bars and nightclubs
- Striking V-shape is stylish and functional; heavy base provides stability
- Resistant to thermal and mechanical shock; dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 7 3/4” x 3 1/4” x 3 1/4” x 3” Capacity: 7 5/8 ounces
Where the Martini is Having a Major Moment.
Parisians have perfected the Art of the Martini. Observe the artisan-inspired glass we discovered at Bar du Faubourg, the ultra-fashionable lounge of Hotel Sofitel in Paris, where the Martini is having a major moment.
The tempered, non-lead, crystal glass is used for many cocktails, but reaches its true art in the service of the classic Martini. Its striking, upward-swooping V-shape form is as stylish as it is functional, supported by a heavy base for unsurpassed strength and stability. The elongated stem, pulled from the bowl to make one unified piece, ensures that the cocktail retains its chill, and its wide brim improves air exposure, allowing release of the gin's botanical aromatics.
Breaking the mold... gently. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.