- Set of 2 French Champagne Flutes, discovered in Parisian neighborhood wine bars
- Perfect for Champagne, Champagne Cocktails, Prosecco, Sparkling Wines. etc.
- Sleek, gracefully-tapered silhouette supported by sturdy, perfectly weighted base
- Toughened to withstand the rigors of professional service; dishwasher safe
- Specifications: Height: 8.5-inches; Rim Diameter: 2.75-inches; Capacity: 5.25 ounces
Parisians Have Perfected the Art of Sipping Champagne.
Observe the handsome flutes we discovered at Call Me Bubbles, a Champagne Bar in Montmartre, one of the most colorful neighborhoods in Paris and a meeting place for actors, directors, fashion designers in Paris. It's the definition of effortless sophistication. The preferred glass is an updated version of the classic French flute, emphasizing the contrast between its sleek, subtly-tapered silhouette and a sturdy, perfectly weighted base. The bold, avant-garde design, a product of masterful craftsmanship, coaxes the user to hold the flute by the solid glass ball at the base rather than by the body of the piece itself.
A marvel of simplicity and engineering, its slender and elegant design maximizes the formation of bubbles in Champagne and sparkling wines. Celebrate a special event or occasion with a Gift Box Set of "Essentially Paris" Wine Bar Champagne Flutes. A professional collection that will elevate the tone of dinner parties and cocktail-hour fetes.