- Set of 2 Rocks/Double-Old Fashioned glasses, inspired by Hemingway's cocktail mythology
- Functional and versatile, the minimalist form feels absolutely perfect in the hand
- Perfect for Cuba Libre, Mojito, Old-Fashioned, Americano or other cocktails on the rocks
- Branded with the "H" crossed with a giant marlin, celebrating his passion for game fishing
- Specs: 3 1/2-inches (H); 3 1/4-inches (T); 2 3/4-inches (B); Capacity: 12 3/4 ounces
Authorized by The Ernest Hemingway Estate.
From the beginning of his career, Hemingway's distinctive style of writing was simple, direct, and unadorned, a minimalist form that dispensed with adjectives and got straight to the point.
Driven by a lust for adventure, he traveled extensively, but was most at home on a barstool. His insatiable thirst, clearly on display in Hemingway's literary works, has become part of cocktail mythology. His legendary minimalist form translates to a spartan sipping glass for some of his favorite drinks -- Cuba Libre, Mojito, Old-Fashioned, Americano. Designed to be both functional and versatile, the handsome Rocks/Double-Old Fashioned glass feels good in the hand; it's built to accommodate larger cubes, with a wide rim allowing aromas to waft out.
Each classic glass is branded with the Hemingway "H" crossed with a giant marlin, celebrating his passion for game fishing. Authorized by The Ernest Hemingway Estate.