- Gift Box Set 4 stemless "Enoteca" Vino Italiano glasses, serves everyday table wine
- Discovered in the local wine bars of Italy; suggests a distinctly Italian low-key style
- Stemless design minimizes the risk of breakage; stackable, durable, and dishwasher safe
- Versatile and equally well-suited for red and white wines, liquors, small dessert portions
- Dimensions for superior functionality: Volume: 8 1/4-ounces; Height: 3 1/2-inches; Top: 3 1/4-inches; Bottom: 2 1/8- inches; stemless design minimizes the risk of breakage
Distinctly Italian Stemless Wine Glass. Utilitarian Yet Beautiful.
The history of wine in Italy is as old as the culture itself. Its popularity is evident not only in its ubiquity at social events and family gatherings but also at the local Enoteca. Part bar, part restaurant, the formula of the Italian Enoteca is quite simple: choose from a wide selection of wines and delectable food, and you have yourself the perfect evening. Most popular are wines with the vino da tavola designation, everyday wines to drink by themselves, or to sip away with some olives as an aperitivo.
Utilitarian yet beautiful, this stemless glass, traditional in Italian wine bars, suggests a distinctly Italian low-key style, when refinement is less important than simplicity. The cleverly-designed glass feels comfortable when cradled in the hand. It's stackable and durable. It suits everyday dining and relaxed entertaining, pairs readily with any dinnerware, and its versatile shape just begs for more uses. Fill with rocks for highballs and mixed drinks or showcase cold soups, appetizers and desserts. Always appropriate.
"Enoteca" Italian Wine Bar Stemless Wine Glass. Offered in a Gift Box of 4, for keeping or giving.