- Classic French tempered glassware features stylish flared rims
- Incredibly versatile, perfect for both entertaining and everyday use
- Glasses stack easily for convenient, space-saving storage
- Made of nearly indestructible Duralex tempered glass
- Stronger than ordinary glass for increased impact and chip resistance
- Freezer and dishwasher safe; suitable for both hot and cold liquids
- Dimensions: 3.75-inches (H) x 3-inches (T); Capacity: 7 3/8 ounces
- Made in France since 1939 and built to last
Welcome the Enduring Beauty of Amalfi to Your Bar Collection.
These classic French glasses feature stylish flared rims and are perfect for both entertaining and everyday use. Duralex glassware is made in France from tempered glass, a durable, nonporous material that is two-and-a-half times stronger than ordinary glass. Just because they are a little bit different, they will make your wine-drinking experience a little bit fresher, a little bit more pleasurable, a little bit more fun. European charm for wine, juice, even kids' drinks.
Each tempered 7 3/8-ounce glass tumbler has a flared rim and optic base. Stemless glassware sure does require less storage space, easily fits into the dishwasher, and, of course, breaks less. Versatile, durable Amalfi glass tumblers can hold hot or cold drinks, go into the freezer, microwave, and dishwasher, and look equally stylish with everyday tableware and your special-occasion dinnerware.