- Flatware service inspired by traditional White House State Dinner place settings
- Set includes 4 each of European forks, salad forks, knives, teaspoons, soup spoons
- Crafted in cutlery-grade 18/10 stainless, electropolished, hardened and tempered
- Excellent corrosion and staining resistance properties; dishwasher safe
- Perfect for entertaining at home or as a wedding or housewarming gift
Utensils for Civilized Living.
Iconic “English Kings” flatware has been used at the White House for formal luncheons and state dinners since 1894. Inspired by the ornate and curvaceous pierced plumes of the refined and timeless sterling pattern, these historic reproduction place settings are lovely to look at, wonderfully solid, and easy to handle. Not to mention distinctive.
Each piece in this unique collection is meticulously crafted with impeccable attention to details of the originals, forged by hand from 420-type high-carbon stainless, electropolished to bring more chromium to the surface for greater resistance to staining, hardened and tempered so a cutting edge can be maintained. With proper thickness and weight, each piece feels substantial and meaningful in your hands. This striking service set graces both formal and casual table settings, ensuring elegant functionality for years to come.
Reminiscent of another era, but crafted for modern convenience and designed for lifetime's worth of everyday meals and special occasions. Gift Box includes four 5-piece place settings.
20-Piece Set Includes:
4 European Dinner Forks (8-1/8" L)
4 Salad Forks (7" L)
4 Dinner Knives (8-13/16" L)
4 Coffee/Teaspoons (6-1/16" L)
4 Soup/Bouillon Spoons (6" L)