- Retro coupe-style Champagne glass, imported from France
- Design inspired by vintage stemware from Paris nightlife in the 1920s
- Holds 5.5 fluid ounces, perfect for Champagne, Champagne cocktails, or other cocktail innovations
- Dishwasher safe; tempered rim toughened to withstand the rigors of the hospitality industry
- Dimensions: Height: 4-3/4"; Top Diameter: 3-3/8"; Bottom Diameter: 2-1/2".
Travel Back in Time. Sip Champagne with the Writers and Artists of Paris in the 1920s.
1924 was "the summer of a thousand parties" wrote F. Scott Fitzgerald, who lived in Paris during the glamorous, indulgent twenties. The Golden Age of Parisian nostalgia has arrived, and so has distinctly charming glassware to help celebrate it.
For your consideration are four classic imported-from-France Champagne coupes, invoking the art de vivre of Paris in the 1920s and 30s when rents were low, drinking was allowed, women were considered (somewhat) equal, and the art scene was welcoming. Once a few restless artists and writers made a home there (and in many cases wrote about it), it seemed everyone who could, found their way to Gertrude Stein's house in Paris where the Champagne flowed freely.
À la vôtre! Float on sparkling bubbles above the mundane cares of the world with this Gift Box Set of 4 Classic French Coupes. Intended for keeping or giving.