- Charmingly rustic Provincial French country glasses with raised rooster motif
- Suitable for breakfast juices, milk, water, or a chilled glass of rosé to end the day
- Essential staple for cozy family meals and joyful gatherings; perfect for gifting
- Thick walls and a thick round rim give the glass increased durability; dishwasher safe
- Specs: 4 1/4-inches (H); 3 -inches (T); 2 -inches (B); Capacity: 9 ounces
Good Things Happen with These Extremely Versatile Glasses.
The rooster is an essential element of the French countryside because of his role as the alarm clock and guardian. Day after day, he wakes up at the crack of dawn and proudly crows at the sun, waking up the rest of the farm. He proudly struts around the farmyard, bobbing his tail feathers, and bravely protects the rest of the flock. The French believe if a rooster comes into your kitchen it brings very good fortune. It foretells wealth and prosperity will enter the household.
Good things happen when setting tabletops with these extremely versatile glasses. They evoke an ambience of French provincial charm with a whimsical raised rooster motif a thick walls and thick round rim to provide increased durability. Use them for morning orange juice or a chilled rosé to end your day. Either way, every sip will transport you to the quaint little cafés of France. An essential staple for any home, perfect for cozy family meals and joyful gatherings. Savor this purely French experience, or delight the gourmet foodies in your life with the gift of "Breakfast in Province" Farmhouse-Style Glasses. Bon Appétit!