- Gift Box Set 4 stemless "Vino de Mesa" wine bar glasses, great for everyday table use
- Inspired by the wine-producing regions of Spain; makes great housewarming or wedding gift
- Stemless design minimizes the risk of breakage; practical, durable, and dishwasher safe
- Versatile and equally well-suited for red and white wines, liquors, small dessert portions
- Specs: Top: 2 1/4"; Bottom: 1 5/8"; Diameter: 2 7/8"; Height: 3 3/4"; Capacity: 9 ounces
How to Drink Like a Local in Barcelona.
One of the most beautiful aspects of Spanish culture is the relationship locals have with wine. Inspired by glassware used in the wine bars of Barcelona and perfect for everyday wine sipping, consider this a durable rogue that keeps things casual, often filled with Vino de Mesa, the country's table wines.
Sleek and minimal, sophisticated and stylish, this glass will beautifully showcase tastings of wine, scotch, and whiskeys, making it the perfect companion to wineries and distilleries. For the home, it's perfect for relaxed entertaining and durable enough for frequent use, and pairs readily with any dinnerware.
Designed with slender profile and varietal-enhancing bowl, the crafty glass funnels wine to the edges of the tongue and preserves aromas for an enhanced drink-tasting experience. Boasts a strong, sturdy base and chip-resistant rim. We could all use some practicality again. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 4, for keeping or giving.