Please Note: Standard Shipping only. Allow 6 to 8 weeks production time. To request free leather samples, email email@example.com
- Executive high-back chair designed for the highest court in the land
- Each chair built-to-order, one at a time, by American hands
- Rolled back and seat generously padded for extra comfort and support
- Full 360-degree tilt swivel with lock; adjustable seat height
- Innovative ergonomics while reflecting traditional style and refinement
- Upholstered in top-grain leather from Australian cowhides, choice of 31 colors
- Measures: 25"W x 34"D x 47-50"H; Proudly Made-in-America
Designed in keeping with the importance and dignity of the highest tribunal in the nation, this sophisticated, Made-in-America chair serves the nine most powerful jurists in the world. From each distinguished, high-backed chair on a podium several feet above the lawyers, they hear arguments in the courtroom chamber of the U.S. Supreme Court.
The ergonomically-designed back and seat are generously padded for extra comfort and support. Crafted in top grain leather with even colorization throughout the entire hide. The chair swivels a full 360-degrees and is perched atop upgraded casters which results in complete maneuverability. Combines old world craftsmanship with 21st century ergonomic seating principles.
High-Back Chair / Open Wood Upholstered Arm / Loose Cushion / Tilt Swivel with Lock / Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment