- HISTORY COMPANY EXCLUSIVE Gift Box Set of 2 vintage-style stainless steel holders with 2 classic bell-shaped glasses
- UNBREAKABLE glasses made of BPA-free crystal styrene thermoplastic, impact-resistant, dishwasher safe (top rack)
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY glasses hold 16-ounces and measure 7-inches tall with 3-inches top diameter
- VERSATILE 2-piece sets ideal for ice cream sodas, floats, shakes, egg creams or other beverages
- AUTHENTIC 1940s and 1950s Tablecraft-style set reinvented and reissued for today's generation
Malted Milkshakes, Ice Cream Sodas, and Root Beer Floats.
There was a time when almost every town in America had a soda fountain. During the 1940s and 1950s, soda fountain drinks and ice cream creations were served in bell-shaped glasses with gleaming stainless-steel holders. According to Retail Druggist Magazine, these sets "prevented the gloves of women customers from being soiled by the accidental slopping over of some of the contents of the glass."
This nearly-forgotten serveware is perfect for yummy malted milkshakes, ice cream sodas, egg creams, and root beer floats undulating within a mountain of pure whipped cream, topped with a pulsating maraschino cherry, made fresh to order. (Our testers were impressed by how much the tumbler looks like regular glass and in our tests it didn’t fade or crack in the dishwasher after 100 wash and dry cycles).
Recreate nostalgic memories from the golden age of the soda fountain with a Soda Fountain Classics(TM) Gift Box Set of 2 Bell-Shaped Unbreakable Glasses with Stainless-Steel Holders.