- Retro and fabulous cocktail coupes inspired by America's playground of the 1940s
- Tall, statuesque, curvaceous design evocative of Miami's Art Deco District
- Wide, whimsical bowl features stylized fluting that catches and reflects light
- Suitable for formal service yet durable for everyday use; dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 4 3/4" (top); 3" (bottom); 7" (height); Capacity: 10 1/4 ounces
An Icon of 1940s South Beach Glamour.
Throughout its history, Art Deco style has remained a strong, unifying visual element of Miami Beach. Hotels between 5th Street and 23rd Street, along Ocean Drive, Collins Avenue and Washington Avenue feature architecture that is equally historic, retro and fabulous. The whimsical pastel buildings are embellished with eye-catching features, from porthole windows and shiny curves, to glass blocks, chrome accents and terrazzo floors.
Inspired by vintage 1940s patterns, these crystal coupes, supported by tall, slender stems, each show off a stylized fluting and brilliant clarity that catches and reflects light and wraps around the entirety of the glass. The curvaceous Art Deco design provides a seductive way to serve a Manhattan, Martini, or glass of Champagne. Excellent for dinner parties or any occasion where glamour is requested. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.