- The best snifter-drinking glasses ever made, as served at London's Athenaeum Whisky Bar
- An updated version of the distiller's traditional copita optimises nosing capability
- Curved, weighted base ensures a comfortable fit in the drinker's hand for effortless sipping
- Perfect for blind tasting sessions; durable, professionally crafted; dishwasher safe
- Specs: 2 1/4-inches (B); 2 1/8-inches (T); 3 3/4-inches (H); Capacity: 8-ounces
Londoners Have Perfected the Art of Sipping Whiskies.
Observe the handsome whisky glasses we discovered at the Athenaeum Whisky Bar near Piccadilly Circus, one of the most colorful neighborhoods in London and a popular meeting place for anyone who visits the capital. The bar's preferred glass is fundamental to the sensory tasting experience, an updated version of the distiller's traditional snifting copita, a marvel of simplicity and engineering. The curvaceous body is ample enough to swirl the liquid with consummate ease, and the tulip-like design funnels aromas to the nose, allows better appreciation of the nuances of a fine whisky across the palate. The curved, weighted base ensures a comfortable grip in the drinker's hand for effortless drinkability.
Pouring a fine Scotch or bourbon at the end of the day is a tiny but satisfying ceremony for a whisky drinker, and the glass should add a touch of joy to the ritual. The "London Whisky Bar" Best Whisky Tasting Glass is offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.