- Set of 2 carafe/decanters for everyday wine service in Italian wine bars
- Each serves 4-5 glasses of red or white wines, infused waters, iced tea, juices, or sangria
- Essential staples for cozy family meals and joyful gatherings; perfect for gifting
- Thick walls and sturdy base give each carafe increased durability; dishwasher safe
- Specs: 8-inches (H); 2 1/2-inches (T); 3-inches (B); Capacity: 24 ounces
Captured in Veneto, Italy.
In Italy, even on formal occasions, there is rarely any ceremony with wine, no pretentious flourishes, no showing off: the wine is often poured poured from barrel or bottle straight into simple carafes and then into small, stemless glasses.
The Italian bàcaro is a humble tavern serving simple food and young, inexpensive local wines. Striking in its simplicity, the Bàcaro "Mezzo Litro" carafe enhances everyday quaffs and special-occasion sipping with brilliance and clarity of clear glass expertly crafted by Italian glassmakers. Ideal for red or white wines, infused waters, iced tea, juices, or sangria, each serving around 4 to 5 glasses.
The perfect accompaniment to bàcaro glassware, these handsome carafes allows wines to breathe before pouring. The clear glass vessels bring a sense of sprezzatura (a certain Italian nonchalance) to the table. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.