- Reserve Set of Old-Fashioned/Rocks Glasses inspired by Cole Porter's sophisticated musical
- Perfectly-sized for 2 to 3 ounces of cocktail and block of ice, resting below the rim
- Thick, weighted base; sides taper slightly toward the top to concentrate aromatics
- Durable enough to withstand the rigors of professional bar service; dishwasher safe
- Specs: 4-inches (H); 3-inches (T); 2 1/2-inches (B); Capacity: 12 ounces
No Single Cocktail is as Iconic, as Beloved, or Essential as the Old-Fashioned.
Cole Porter had already elevated the drink with "Make It Another Old-Fashioned Please" when he wrote the music and lyrics for “High Society,” the spirited, delightful comedy starring Grace Kelly, Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra. The 1956 film takes place in an era of sophisticated cocktails and whiskey on the rocks, when careful methodologies and quality ingredients were par for the course.
Cocktail culture of the 1950s inspires an Old-Fashioned glass for the ages. The stylish, perfectly-sized, 12-ounce masterpiece is large enough to fit 2 to 3 ounces of cocktail and a large block of ice, with the ice resting below the rim of the glass without bobbing around in the drink. (A loose ice cube will melt and dilute the drink more quickly, and is also more likely to splash the drink in your face when you sip it.) Each glass has a thick, weighted base and is sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of professional bar service, and its beautifully-designed angular-shape makes the drink easier to hold (and smell), great for also serving anything from a Mint Julep to a Scotch-on-the-Rocks. Offered in a Gift Box Set of 2, for keeping or giving.